• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mylo and capri are home! :-)

They came home last night and seem to be settling in well.

Capri gave mylo a big groom last night and mylo doesnt seem to be a "giver", he is definately a receiver at the moment! He did give her a little groom though :love:

They keep sitting next to each other with the bums touching, capri is a little greedy bunny!!!! :love:

Glad they are happily back with you
and yes Capri is a bit piggie..so you will have to watch her weight as she is only a very small framed bunny:D

Glad they are happily back with you
and yes Capri is a bit piggie..so you will have to watch her weight as she is only a very small framed bunny:D

i havent held her or touched her properly yet but i can tell she is only a small frame, her legs are very thin! :love: shes lovely though!

She started properly grooming mylo last night and i got all panicky thinking she was hurting him but i kept an eye on them and he was loving it!!

Back