• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Volunteers Wanted

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, the rescue list on Rabbit Rehome is getting really out of date :oops: I keep meaning to get around to it but I just don't have time at the moment. I was wondering if there are any people willing to take the job on?

I would supply a spreadsheet of the rescues and each one would need to be contacted by email/phone/post to double check they are still running, want to be one the list and their contact details are up to date. At the same time any new rescues need to be added in. We're talking probably at least 2-300 rescues so a team of people splitting it between them would probably be best.

Is there anyone super organised that could be in charge and anyone that could help with the leg work of contacting rescues?

Hi Tamsin,

I'm going up North for 6 weeks with work next week and from Thursday onwards will have a lot of time on my hands, and not a lot to do as I won't be at home, so I'd love to help. I'm a stage manager, so organised is my middle name ;)

I'm happy to help contact anyone via post/email but I hate the phone so not so good on that side.

To add, I don't think the Avon ones are very up to date. I don't think Noahs Ark runs anymore. Plus it might be worth asking cottontails and winterbourne rabbits if they'd be interested in being listed.

Last edited:
I'm happy to help. :wave: I'm even willing to use the phone if necessary. :lol::lol:

my phone calls are "free" (as I pay one monthly fee) and would be happy to help with phone calls or emails.
sue:wave:

I have plenty of free mins on my phone and I have lots of spare time :wave: I need to build up my confidence on the phone too :thumb:

Back