• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ralph has a very small penis

Candiflare

Mama Doe
After our whole rabbit sex thread and learning how some member's boys are very well endowed, I took the opportunity to have a look while Ralph was trying to hump Lady Penelope this evening so I could compare and contrast.

Turns out it is teeny tiny. :shock: the acorn of the rabbit world. I suppose that it's what he does with it that counts.

The End

:wave:

Rimmi has a tiny one too..... good job the breeder didn't keep him.... I can't imagine him succeeding! :shock:

When I went to the vet with Mango for the first time, I said "He's a buck", and she only had to give a quick glance to say "Yes, it's a buck!"
But before his visit to the plum fairy she said "They're small but there they are!":lol:

Awww, poor Ralph can't help having a tiddler. *rushes outside to measure Alfie's*

:shock:
good job i know you have a bunny called ralph!!!:lol:

i don't think eric's got one at all:(

good job i know you have a bunny called ralph!!!:lol:

I remember my friend lending me one of her books when I was about 15 - there was a guy in it who called his 'thingy' Ralph. :shock: So in this case, poor Ralph has a little 'Ralph'.

Poor Eric has no 'Ralph'. :(:(

Back