• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new bunnies...

Rabbitfantothemax

Warren Scout
I went to see coko and peppermints breeder a couple of days ago and she showed me her new arrivals. They were all so cute and sweet I kept hinting to my mum and asking what one she would get I think she might because when I got mine she wanted this black and white one.

I really would like a little bunny (even though I am lucky having 4 already) We have got a spare hutch and I like bunnies so much. What one would you get?

- black and white spogdy one
- caramel and white splodgy one
- fully black one
- a very cute velvetine caramel and white one
- or a browny one?

I wouldnt be able to dicide if my mum said yes!

and what would you call it?

Aw, i bet they are irristable!

Why not look around your local rabbit rescue? Maybe there is a bunny in need of your help to give him/her a home :)

Are your bunnies in a group?(4?) or on their own?

Bunnies are very social animals and love being in pairs or groups :love:

If you do get another bunny, would s/he be able to join your others? So s/he doesnt get lonely? :)

I would probably get 2 of them you know I think 2 black fully ones would be very cute! My mum wouldnt want s/he on s/hes own anyway she knnows how important it is

I agree with looking at a rescue, they have so many lovely buns looking for homes, plus you have the advantage that the rescue will help with bonding, vaccinate and neuter the rabbits so you don't have to when you first get them :wave:

If you're after a baby I know lots of rescues have babies :wave: then you know they would be vaccinated so they wouldnt bring any diseases into your group, sometimes they are neutered first too, both save you a lot of money and you'd be helping a poor baby bunny in need of a home instead of just lining the breeder's pockets :) its worth thinking about. They tend to know more about each rabbit's individual temperment than breeders too.

If you cant find any ask on here :) there are usually loads in need of a forever home :love:

I would certainly look at rescues first. We have lots of babies in at the moment, they are 5 months old and have all been neutered :) They are in the rehoming section on here. We also have 2 black bunnies in that have been with us 8 months with no interest at all :( x

I would also agree with the rescue. You're looking at a lot of expense (such as getting them, separating them and getting accommodation for that, 'fixing' them, vaccinating them, and then rebonding with no guarantees it would work) and time before they can be happy and settled in a pair with you. Whereas you could get some gorgeous rescues who come ready as a pair.

We have some gorgeous rabbits up for adoption at RSPCA Suffolk East (based near Ipswich). They can also all be found on the RIN section under the poster of RSPCA Suffolk East.

Back