• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buttercup Bunny gets a cuddle...

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Buttercup came into the conservatory today, and my mum managed to give him a cuddle. He has a really long one (which I didn't get pics of 'cos I was cleaning out the aviary), then he had a play, and then another quick cuddle.

Then, he was happy to go back home and make sure I hadn't tidied him up too much :lol:

Here's the story of how I had to try and catch him: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=274835

BunniesButtercupMarch2011007.jpg

BunniesButtercupMarch2011008.jpg

BunniesButtercupMarch2011010.jpg

BunniesButtercupMarch2011015.jpg

BunniesButtercupMarch2011026.jpg

BunniesButtercupMarch2011027.jpg

BunniesButtercupMarch2011028.jpg

BunniesButtercupMarch2011035.jpg

BunniesButtercupMarch2011036.jpg

BunniesButtercupMarch2011037.jpg

BunniesButtercupMarch2011044.jpg

Aaw, lovely pictures! :love:
Buttercup is bigger than I expected! :shock:

He's much bigger than he used to be! He has grown sooo much in the past six months! He used to be the same size as Blackie and was about 1.2kg, but now he's abut 1.5kg!!! He's not fat, but seems to have bulked up in muscle :)

Look at that gorgeous wee man!! And his wee face!!! And his wee ears!! And your lovely mum giving him a cuddle!!!!!

AAAAAaaaaaaaa.... may I?:p

He's much bigger than he used to be! He has grown sooo much in the past six months! He used to be the same size as Blackie and was about 1.2kg, but now he's abut 1.5kg!!! He's not fat, but seems to have bulked up in muscle :)

:shock: :love: he weighs the same as locksley :lol: im kind of used to a nethie of rosie;s size of 0.7-0.9kg at best :lol:

Yes, he's a big bouncing Buttercup now :lol::love:

Dan & Clo are about the same size.

Blackie was the little diddy bun :love:

They all must be the same size as my two. From the look of your mum (aableugh - gotya Nanny!!!) holding him he looks about the armfull that Benson is. Benny maybe a tiny bit bigger so maybe Lola - she's a little smaller.

Back