• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Floppy is driving me mad!!!!

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
Floppy is my one of the first pair of rabbits I had. I often feel he is more dog than rabbit.:lol: He follows me around, chases cats and loves playing with balls.

The hutch I use for fostering is in the back garden. It is the type with a hutch on top and a run underneath which is twice as wide. The rabbits always jump onto the run to 'mark the hutch' with droppings and then up onto the roof of the hutch.

I piled all my hay and straw onto the run, up to the height of the hutch roof making a wall the height of the hutch. Where did I find him today? He must have jumped straight up onto the hutch roof, 1m high, to get to his favourite spot. He then sits up there, opening bags of hay and straw, having a great munch.

His partner Millie just sits watching him, she hasn't worked out how to scale walls yet!!

Last edited:
Back