• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lost Buns

Tiabrac

Alpha Buck
I was in my local P@H at the weekend and looking on the notice board saw that someone locally had lost her rabbits. To cut a long story short I phoned her and mentioned the forum and told her that maybe word of mouth may help to get the message out there just in case someone has passed them on. She thinks that them going missing is personal. So if any of you know someone in the Poole Dorset area who is getting new buns or has rescued some which were found then ask them to please get in touch with me and I will pass the details on.

Thank you everyone.

Last edited:
How horrific. How heartless could they be to take her bunnies.:cry: I hope she comes to RU and gets her buns back

Thank you everyone I am going to email this page to her it may help for her to know how lovely and supportive everyone is.

Oh no poor thing. I hope she gets them back. Has she checked free ads/gumtree/preloved, local rescues, vets etc? Does she think they were taken or let out? Is there a description of the buns? :shock:

Oh no poor thing. I hope she gets them back. Has she checked free ads/gumtree/preloved, local rescues, vets etc? Does she think they were taken or let out? Is there a description of the buns? :shock:

Yes she has tried everywhere and put up posters but they are being torn down :(

She thinks they have been taken away and killed because that is what happened to her neighbours rabbits they were found a couple of days later dumped.

One of them is a kind of toffee colour and they are both lops.

I am still hoping she comes on the forum to fill us all in a bit better.

Oh the poor bunnies, it must be soo horrible to have your bunnies stolen from you, to never know what has happened to the them. Horrible! :( I really do hope she finds them again.

I was in my local P@H at the weekend and looking on the notice board saw that someone locally had lost her rabbits. To cut a long story short I phoned her and mentioned the forum and told her that maybe word of mouth may help to get the message out there just in case someone has passed them on. She thinks that them going missing is personal. So if any of you know someone in the Poole Dorset area who is getting new buns or has rescued some which were found then ask them to please get in touch with me and I will pass the details on.

Thank you everyone.

I would like to add on the meeage as it is me that has my rabbits missing. I think i may have left the cage open and i have a alleyway next to my back gardern, which i hate that they have got into. I have got every one involved in this. I have done everything i can to try and get them back its been over 2 weeks now. I am getting so worried. Does anyone have any ideas please? I think someone may have picked them up. It is 2 rabbits and they stick together.

Last edited:
I would like to add on the mesage as it is me that my rabbits are missing. I think i may have left the cage open and i have a alleyway next to my back gardern, which i hate that they have got into. I have got every one involved in this. I have done everything i can to try and get them back its been over 2 weeks now. I am getting so worried. Does anyone have any ideas please? I think someone may have picked them up. It is 2 rabbits and they stick together.

I would like to add and say thank you for the people that have been very surportive which includes the lady that told me about that web site.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear your bunnies are missing.
have you though of making leaflets and posting them through doors? (we did this for my mums cat and one of the houses who had a leaflet found the cat at the bottom of her garden and my mum did get her back after 8weeks) we put leaflets through every other door as it covered more ground and hoped neighbours would tell one another.

welcome to the forum though sorry its under these circumstances.
sue:wave:

Hi! Welcome to the forum...so sorry its in such aweful circumstances.....:cry:
Just aweful....:cry:

I thought perhaps you could contact a local newspaper & ask them to do a story & post photographs.....just may spread the word abit more...:(
I gather you have already tried to contact local rescues for all animals including rabbits & also the RSPCA?

Do hope they are found xxxx

Back