• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First day out this year!

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
:D:D:D:D:D:D

They weren't out for long. I limited the lops to half an hour cos they will eat a lot of grass when they're out there. The lionheads had a bit longer but my camera battery ran out halfway though :roll: I have a spare which should've been charged but wasn't :evil:

Anyway... piccies!!

Loppies.

Mini did two binkies and MISCHA DID ONE! I haven't seen Mischa binky for the longest time :( But he did one today! Couple of thumps from Mini too which Mischa completely ignored :lol:

_IGP1770-vi.jpg

_IGP1769-vi.jpg

_IGP1785-vi.jpg

_IGP1796-vi.jpg

_IGP1793-vi.jpg

_IGP1804-vi.jpg

_IGP1807-vi.jpg

Er, and a few out-takes (didn't have the shutter speed fast enough for them!)

_IGP1812-vi.jpg

_IGP1782-vi.jpg

_IGP1810-vi.jpg

And the lionheads. No binkies from these two, they were a little unsettled to begin with.

_IGP1828-vi.jpg

_IGP1829-vi.jpg

_IGP1841-vi.jpg

_IGP1838-vi.jpg

_IGP1839-vi.jpg

_IGP1843-vi.jpg

Love her mane in this one
_IGP1845-vi.jpg

_IGP1847-vi.jpg

_IGP1849-vi.jpg

Er, and another out-take :oops:
_IGP1842-vi.jpg

I'm seriously dying of cuteness overload here :love::love:

The last two of Mini & Mischa with their little feetsies just about to hit the grass is just :love: :love::love:

*faints*

My goodness, those lionheads are adorable!!! The one with the gorgeous head of fur is adorable!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Beautiful pics!! :love: :love: xx

Looks like they were enjoying themselves - love the action shots especially!

Nice to see Mischa looking so well! Great that he did a binky too! :D xx

I'm seriously dying of cuteness overload here :love::love:

The last two of Mini & Mischa with their little feetsies just about to hit the grass is just :love: :love::love:

*faints*

Shame about the error behind the camera :oops::lol: Must try harder next time :lol::lol::lol:

Beautiful pics!! :love: :love: xx

Looks like they were enjoying themselves - love the action shots especially!

Nice to see Mischa looking so well! Great that he did a binky too! :D xx

His mouth still looks 'wrong' to me but it's not bothering him whatsoever so I've decided to stop worrying about it :oops:

I know what you mean but if it's not affecting him I wouldn't worry too much. It could just be how he's left unfortunately I guess. He's still a very pawsome bunny bless him! :love: xx

Back