• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ambrose's ashes...

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Just off to collect Ambrose's ashes. :cry:

Feeling very sad and tearful.

He was such a cheeky, inquisitive, happy little chap. Very much missed.

I will go and sit with Estelle and think back to all the wonderful, funny things Ambrose used to do.

Estelle seems to be coping better than me. Bless her. :love:

Little does she know that we are off to find her a new husbun on Thursday.

She has reached the point where I think she is ready to accept another (needy) bunny.

As I have said in previous posts, out of great sadness comes happiness.
As one bunny has to leave our little furry family, so another unwanted bunny becomes so, so wanted and loved.

A forever home.

Last edited:
awww Di, I'm so pleased you are finding some sort of reconciliation with it. I know it'll never be the same, but like you say, you are giving another needy bun a home and that is fantastic.

:love::love::love:

I've been putting off going to get my two's ashes :cry: Hope you and Estelle are ok, hope she finds a new friend when you're both ready.

It's strange but, by having Ambrose's ashes back, I somehow feel calmer now.

Perhaps it is because I know he is back with his family once again.

Funny old world.

Thank you for all your kind words regarding Ambrose, and the future bonding with Estelle.

How sweet I feel how much that bunny loved loved you I think getting a nice needy bun is a lovely idea can you post a picture when you get s/he

It's strange but, by having Ambrose's ashes back, I somehow feel calmer now.

Perhaps it is because I know he is back with his family once again.

Funny old world.

Thank you for all your kind words regarding Ambrose, and the future bonding with Estelle.

I'm glad to hear that Ambrose is back where he belongs and he can finally rest and watch over you and Estelle :)

I hope that Estelle's new future husbunny realises how lucky he will be to have such a loving home :wave:

I'm glad to hear that Ambrose is back where he belongs and he can finally rest and watch over you and Estelle :)

I hope that Estelle's new future husbunny realises how lucky he will be to have such a loving home :wave:

Estelle seems to be at the point in time to accept (hopefully) a new husbun.

She obviously was in shock for a few days after Ambrose died. Then very, withdrawn. In recent days she has been binkying around the garden, feeling that much happier. Now she seems to be almost waiting for the next chapter of her life to begin.

These bunnies may not be particularly vocal but, having watched her moods, movements in recent days, they are able to display quite incredible mood changes.

She's amazing!

One day to go before we are off to Windwhistle.

I will keep you all posted on the developments of her dating.

I've been putting off going to get my two's ashes :cry: Hope you and Estelle are ok, hope she finds a new friend when you're both ready.

aaah hun.....:cry: sending you lotsa strength in bringing your bunnies back home to you...xxxx

Estelle seems to be at the point in time to accept (hopefully) a new husbun.

She obviously was in shock for a few days after Ambrose died. Then very, withdrawn. In recent days she has been binkying around the garden, feeling that much happier. Now she seems to be almost waiting for the next chapter of her life to begin.

These bunnies may not be particularly vocal but, having watched her moods, movements in recent days, they are able to display quite incredible mood changes.

She's amazing!

One day to go before we are off to Windwhistle.

I will keep you all posted on the developments of her dating.

Bless you - now he is back home and safe with you...xxxx
Wonderful Estelle will be getting a new friend to play with...hope she finds somebun perfect for her xxx

Back