• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies having their myxi jab boosters tomorrow

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Wonder how much they'll punish us when they get back from the vets! :lol:.

Going to get Tinks the tortoise sexed too and then I can look in to getting her a companion :D Very exciting business! :love:

:lol::lol::lol:

Mine are going next Thursday :shock:

I guess we better get the treats ready for when they return home? ;) :lol:

Mine always sulk for a while after coming home, but they soo forget and love me again.

Good luck with getting Tinks a friend! Be prepared they might have to be housed seperately, all mine hate each other! But they are all boys.

:lol::lol::lol:

Mine are going next Thursday :shock:

I guess we better get the treats ready for when they return home? ;) :lol:

Treat ums ahoy! I have a sneaky feeling both Lola and Max have an RTI coming on; so I've been nebulising them. I guess we'll find out tomorrow too!

Good luck next thursday with you little monsters! xx

Mine always sulk for a while after coming home, but they soo forget and love me again.

Good luck with getting Tinks a friend! Be prepared they might have to be housed seperately, all mine hate each other! But they are all boys.

Aww well I'll prepared; I think. I have seen a tortoise table I really like. My parents said they'll get me one for my 21st :D.

Thanks xx

Back