• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No real point ..

bunslave

Mama Doe
Have dropped my little man Munchkin off at the vets this morning for his neuter and shamed myself by starting to cry when I had to leave him :oops:
Don't know why I feel so worried and upset as I wasn't like this when the girls were done. Maybe I know more of what can go wrong now :cry: Ignorance is bliss and all that :?
Anyhoo, I've got no one else to talk to about this who understands and am trying to keep busy but still keep welling up and just want today to be over :(

010120112421.jpg

Loads of vibes for him :)

I'm sure he'll be fine - keep yourself busy with lots of stuff to do, im sure the time will then fly by :)

He'll be fine and home before you know it! Probably grumping at you for ruining his manhood...:shock:

Sending you hugs xxx

Thanks guys :wave: I'm crying again now cos you've been nice ..how annoying is that!!
Right! I'm taking myself to town to pass the time so if you hear of an hysterical old woman collapsing in barclays......it'll be me :D

Aww, there's no shame in crying! Try not to worry too much. He'll be back home before you know it. Sending lots of vibes for Munchkin xx

Hey don't worry :) that was me last week, the vet receptionist thought I was bonkers I'm sure :lol: He will be fine and home before you know it. Make his favourite for tea and he'll love you forever :love:

I know how you feel. I arranged to meet a friend and her two young children for lunch when Peanut was having her op, it definitely helped take my mind off things! I'm surprised I didn't cry when I left her there, I think I'd cried myself out on the days running up to it though. I was soo happy when I went to pick her up, good job my OH was with me because I didn't take in anything that the nurse was saying to me, I just asked if the doses were on the bottle, which they were thank goodness and legged it out the vets as quick as possible to take her home :D

I'm sure everything will go fine :)
I have just come back from an emergency vet appointment today and started to cry because we didn't know if Pie needed to be taken in for 24hrs. I am past the point in caring, she's the light of my life and well worth crying over :D

aaah bless you :)- I do the same with all mine....the secretaries think its some thing aweful meanwhile the buns are fighting or something kinda minor compared to a serious ill ness.....its just cause you adore them and want to care for their well beings....

any news?

Nothing to be ashamed about. It shows how much you love them. I've cried when leaving Darcy for his snip and when any of my bunnies are sick and I'm worried.

Hope everything went ok? My girlie Cookie is going in on Thursday and our vets include an overnight stay for monitoring after a spay. I know I'll cry!!

Apologies for the very late reply but my comp had a meltdown and I had to wait until tonight for son to fix it :roll:

Anyway, young Munchkin is fine :D He came home from vets and was nomming hay and pellets, drinking and peeing and, best of all, he still loves me!! :love:
I got lots of kisses and apart from ripping more carpet up last night he's been a good boy.
Today he has been a lot quieter so I suspect the 48 hr painkiller he was given is beginning to wear off. I'm supposed to take him back Friday for a check up but will probably take him tomorrow instead and ask for more pain medication.
I've only had a quick look at his surgery area and all looks ok although I am a bit concerned about his eyes. They do seem a bit more bulbous than usual and was wondering if this is a cause of GA or is it just me being paranoid?
But I have my little boy home and am happy :D
Thank you all for your support xx

dont worry i felt like this when i had to take scooter in a started panicking cause i started thinking id never see him again but i was being stupid like normally :lol:

im sure hell be alright.

Back