• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser is grumpy today

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
He has just shoved his pellet dish down the stairs. :roll: I'm not too worried as this has happened before, but his grumpiness is actually making it easier for me to think about his visit to the Plum Fairy. He's pretty spoilt, so the grumpiness may well be his way of showing hormones. He's not aggressive at all, just grumpy. Very grumpy.

He didn't even rouse himself to 'help' with the changing of his litter basin.:shock: He has hunkered down into the sort of pose that Buttercup would be proud of. A sort of 'I shall not be moved' statement. :roll::lol:

Sounds like he's staging a sit-in protest - if that doesn't work he'll be chaining himself to the hutch. :lol::lol:

He has just shoved his pellet dish down the stairs. :roll: I'm not too worried as this has happened before, but his grumpiness is actually making it easier for me to think about his visit to the Plum Fairy. He's pretty spoilt, so the grumpiness may well be his way of showing hormones. He's not aggressive at all, just grumpy. Very grumpy.

Awe how can such a handsome boy be grumpy! Dudley is a little grummpy too at the mo I think he is about to explode into a big moult. His fur is showing signs of tuftyness and its lost its typical sleek shiny look! I guess its harder to spot on white bunnys?!

Awe how can such a handsome boy be grumpy! Dudley is a little grummpy too at the mo I think he is about to explode into a big moult. His fur is showing signs of tuftyness and its lost its typical sleek shiny look! I guess its harder to spot on white bunnys?!

Not looking forward to Spenser's moult... :shock: He is much livelier tonight, but still moody. Happy to accept treats, but tending to ho off to a corner or even his basin to enjoy them in peace. :roll::lol:

Back