• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have bunnies in my office :D - Added some Pictures :D

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Setup my spare 4x4 pen (B&G's old home!) in my office attached to the doorway. Means i can have bunnies less than a foot from me :love:

Sorry, pointless, but i miss being so close to them, and now i have a litter tray in my room, with them :)

Yay!

Last edited:
Aww that sounds nice Gray! I have Twix in with me today so I can monitor his eating and pooing after his Bloat.. I am loving having him around, so I totally understand what you mean :D

Aww that sounds nice Gray! I have Twix in with me today so I can monitor his eating and pooing after his Bloat.. I am loving having him around, so I totally understand what you mean :D

Biscuits a bit nervous about it all :lol: He comes in, slowly with his ears forward, Ginger just binkies in at 10000mph and lands head first in the litter tray :love:

Yay for bunnies!

Biscuits a bit nervous about it all :lol: He comes in, slowly with his ears forward, Ginger just binkies in at 10000mph and lands head first in the litter tray :love:

Yay for bunnies!

Ah yes the binky-faceplant, lulz for all concerned.:lol:

aaaaahhhhh....wonder if you'll get any work done now!:lol::D

I was wondering that too ... I'm also wondering where we will put Spenser when the slabbing/summerhouse work starts here. The conservatory will soon be too hot for him ... ;):p:love:

Awwwww!! :D

P1040255Small.jpg

P1040253Small.jpg

P1040252Small.jpg

P1040251Small.jpg

:love:

I love having them in here!!!!:wave:

Nawwww, they obviously love being near you Gray :love:
Ive been sitting about a foot away from my lot all night. Its actually quite nice to watch them so intently! Plus they're in our new place now, it didnt feel like home without them :love:

Back