• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The downside to having rabbits living in your bedroom (Adult)

Zara

Mama Doe
Until we get our own place my bunnies share the bedroom with me and the bf, they get plenty of exercise and play-time. The only issue is when me and sean decide we want some "us" time :roll: like the other day, we were having a little snuggle when we realsied we were being watched. Both Batbunny and Rascal were stood on their hind-legs next to each other, watching us intently as if it was the most interesting thing they'd seen :roll: hilarious scene, It would of made a brilliant picture even though it did kill the mood :lol:

Pets always seem to be good at catching their owners up to no good it seems. :oops:

I can't get changed in front of my animals because of the way they 'look' at me :lol::oops: I feel awkward doing the deed in front of my rats too as I know they are judging me!!

:lol::lol::lol:
I know exactly what you mean, I just can not have sex if one if the bunnies is watching us, it feels so wrong!
Oh on the otherhand couldnt care less :roll:

Usually I wouldn't care because Rabbits are pretty shameless with their activities themselves (Rascal madhumping Batbunny is still on youtube) but their intent expressions made me feel like I was putting on a show xD I sometimes hustle them back into their cage for "funtimes" but then the mood get's ruined by a furious Rascal rattling the bars (put him back anytime other than bedtime and he'll make you regret it)

:lol::lol: One of my cats used to be uite happy staying asleep on the end of the bed during 'us' time - he used to get kicked occassionally and still didnt move :roll:

:lol: They're making a bunumentary about the lives of hoomins. They have little cameras...:lol:

I know the feeling. Apart from holidays, I don't think I've ever got jiggy without at least one cat watching for the past 10 years or so :lol:

I wouldn't worry too much about it. If they start holding up scorecards for technical content and artistic merit, that's the time to start worrying.;)

I'm convinced mine are encouraged to be norty on my bed as a result. Bouncing around and playing on my bed seems to make Loki frisky.

That and Loki gives me a certain look that says 'If I'm not allowed, you're not!'

i have a sheet to put over snowballs cage for just that reason :lol:
don't want to take away his innocence by showing him all my wobbly bits :shock:

but then, i haven't had any action since before christmas, :)cry: i'm depriiiiiiiiiived ;) my virginity is growing back, i can tell :shock:) so snowball hasn't been unfortunate enough to witness anything like that yet :D

We don't have a problem with the buns but kinda kills the moment when a rottie licks your bum! :lol: :shock:

I won't let my husband touch me if the buns are out. How weird is it to be able to do the do with cute little animals watching :mrgreen:

I couldnt do "it" if the buns were around, if I interupt my 2 they stop and stare at me, I couldnt do that too them :lol:

I can't get changed in front of my animals because of the way they 'look' at me :lol::oops: I feel awkward doing the deed in front of my rats too as I know they are judging me!!

Rocky gets annoyed if you undress in front of him :shock: I noticed it a few years ago when I was getting into my pjs, he was in the room and did this little whine/growl, not a growl but he does this little gurgle noise! and now he does it every time i get dressed if hes in the room,he really hates it! :lol::lol::lol:

Back