• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Sandy & Dylan - present :)

Sofi

Warren Scout
DSC00050.jpg

Uhh ohhh... the vets told us Belle and Hopscotch were both girls :shock: Belle's a ...BOY????!!!!!

DSC00081.jpg

snuggles!

DSC00679.jpg

Getting a little bigger now :)

DSC00082.jpg

Baby Sandy lying on her back for some reason! :love:

DSC00740.jpg

Best of friends

DSC00758.jpg

SQUEEE!

DSC00862.jpg

Hello little Sandy :)

DSC00857.jpg

..and little Dylan :)

DSC00024.jpg

From fluffballs...

090521_151715-1.jpg

to big fluffballs :)

:love: You are amazing :) love you sandy and dylan <3

Ii am LOVING your pics this morning Sofi, thankyou so much for keeping me smiling through my exhaustion!
The one of Sandy on her back is just.....*faints* :love::love::love:

Hehe thank you :) they are little (big) cuties!dylan still thinks he is that small...gets in between them lying down and suffocates them :shock: i keep reminding him he isnt tiny anymore but he wont listen!
How's things now? any new updates on the bonding?xx

They are gorgeous, you have awesome buns :love:
All very calm here, everybuns sleeping. Timmy and Mimi are at one end and Max is at the other :roll: But they do wonder near eachother sometimes and its no problem unless Mimi freaks out and bites Max! Im hoping her defensiveness will wane with time :?

:lol: that's girls for you! and thank you :) when i read things on here like rabbits sit on their owner's laps or they are really good...i think RIGHT!! i am telling them that other bunnies do that! haa, they're not like other bunnies, some of my mates have rabbits and they all say the opposite to what ours do :S im sure we have a house full of HARES :shock: they're maniacs!

ooo i have just noticed that you're located in france! :) I'm so jealous! are you french? xx

Back