• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Iz you feelin' lucky punk?

Sofi

Warren Scout
059.jpg

:lol: he's a big boy but such a scaredy cat at times! I thought he would like this pic being put up to show he can be a toughie at times! :lol:

:lol: he's a big boy but such a scaredy cat at times! I thought he would like this pic being put up to show he can be a toughie at times! :lol:

Nawwww, tell him he has scared the livin daylights out of me. That should make him feel tough ;)
Plus give him lots of snuggles but dont tell him theyre from me :oops:

Dylan: Awww you really finkz so?

:D he likes to be masculine..whenever i go by him to give him a kiss he ducks as if to say "stop embarrassing me in front of everyone, sheeesh!" :lol:
he loves a hug though :) and climbing on your back :roll::roll::roll: xx

:lol: my max is like that too. When i give him kisses and cuddles he shrugs me off like a teenage boy going "get off muuuum" :lol:
They secretly love it ;)

:lol: LOL! Thats the shrug i'm on about :D hahahahahh! they're funny! after he's done that i think ooh, ok then- move onto the next rabbit- and then he comes tottering along and nudges me constantly as if to say, no...gimme attention! TUT! :lol: :lol: xx

When he starts playing up it's not so much fun haha! he always tries to get behind the tv so we have blocked it off, but he knows to grab the things in the way in his teeth and flings em! he does that to everything :shock: but when mums in the room he just looks at her and hops off, when she's gone out of the room...he makes the most of his plan to get behind there until one of us has to tell him off!! hahaa :lol: they're all so funny, love them so much :D xx

Back