• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i can see im going to have trouble lol

cooldarls

Alpha Buck
after my two babies going to meet my vet today and get registered on his system. They came home to cuddles of my mum. they were happy with that until Barney decided to jump of sofa with Bracken to follow. They spent the next half hour running around the back room, lots of binkies and lots of truoble to be had. then two giant flops and chilled for a while. I can see i am going to have trouble with these two lol.

Barney after jumping off sofa
DSC02858.jpg

Bracken following seconds later
DSC02861.jpg

Bracken decided model aircraft boxes were fun to climb on just hard to stay on as they are slippy

DSC02864.jpg

Bit of a wash, need to stay clean for all the cuddles
DSC02866.jpg

All worn out ready to chill
DSC02868.jpg

DSC02870.jpg

Oh butter wouldnt melt! he is trying to tell mum that it was Bracken who caused the trouble not him. :lol::lol::lol:
DSC02872.jpg

watch this space for more antics lol

aww they love each other! :love: they must be so fun

Oh yes, they do make me giggle. the baby binkies today were so so cute, oh and the i shall run around so fast i dont know where i am so lets change direction and go the other way.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Back