• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

West Midland Safari Park Piccies

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Oh my goodness, it is wonderful there, for the most part. The safari is great, but the enclosures for the sealions and seals are greatly lacking :( Some of the random enclosures with one animal in, like the occasional white tiger, were also a bit small :( It did not look like they usually lived there though so hopefully thats not normal practice.

Here are some photos of my day, I loooooooved the african dogs so much! They tried to vandalise my car but the jeep kept chasing them away. I didn't mind! :love:

You shall not pass here
IMG_6021.jpg

Ele trunk
IMG_6005.jpg

IMG_5999.jpg

IMG_5977.jpg

IMG_5970.jpg

IMG_5949.jpg

IMG_5920.jpg

IMG_5913.jpg

IMG_5904.jpg

IMG_5901.jpg

IMG_5899.jpg

Last edited:
We were there the friday before last!! it was fabulous, i really enjoyed it, your piccies are heaps better than ours, my OH took so long faffing with the camera they are all of various animal bottoms walking away :lol::lol:

We were there the friday before last!! it was fabulous, i really enjoyed it, your piccies are heaps better than ours, my OH took so long faffing with the camera they are all of various animal bottoms walking away :lol::lol:

Lol!!!

Because it was a school day, there werent many people there, and those who were seemed in such a rush! Bf and I took our time in each enclosure, because we enjoyed seeing the animals, we werent in any rush :) I thinl we spent 30 mins with the wild dogs, they are my fave, never seem them before :love:

I took about 200-300 photos in all :shock:

i'll have to look out for 1 - really great pics
mine's a samsung need to change it, it's not very good and i been on about a new camera for ages now - i think i've found what i'm looking for now tho lol just hope i can get a good price for 1 on ebay :D
thanks for the info

Wow amazing pics - looks like you had fab weather too.

Thats the only thing that has stopped me going to a safari park s the thought of the car getting wrecked by chimps. Can you avoid that part if you want to at most safari parks?

Wow amazing pics - looks like you had fab weather too.

Thats the only thing that has stopped me going to a safari park s the thought of the car getting wrecked by chimps. Can you avoid that part if you want to at most safari parks?

There arent any chimps/monkeys at West Midlands Safari park :) We went 4 times last year, it isnt far from us at all and its a fab day out :)

Photos are brilliant :) x

Ah great pics, how we loved those wild dogs when we went. They were chewing on our tyres and everything :lol:

Back