• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best free ad I've ever seen!

This has to be the best free advert I've ever seen, makes a change. :roll:

With regret i have a couple of rabbits for rehoming. They are small/medium sized adult rabbits. Ages roughly 2/3 years so have plenty of years left to give someone love and enjoyment. It is very important to me that they go to good homes, preferably where they can have the company of another rabbit. experienced pet home only please. If your looking for your first rabbit i would be more than happy to advise you on care/behaviour etc etc. Rabbits need alot more space than you would think alot of people are now keeping rabbits indoors or have run of a shed outside. RSPCA requirements are a 6ft x 2ft x 2ft hutch with regular access to more room for excersize. Im not fussed how long it takes me to rehome them i just want them to go somewhere where they will be loved and not ignored and food thrown in a cage for them. They will come with food for change over and a life time of support if needed please dont hesitate to get intouch if you have ANY enquiaries.

Last edited:
Sounds like a really lovely person <3

Also best advert ever. Might have to do this for my surprise babies :c

Back