• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sonic The Screaming Hamster

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Here's the promised pics (original thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=274631 )

He did a little moaning and dramatics when i put my hand in the glove in but soon realised it wasn't going to hurt him and had a little nibble then ignored it
Sorry the quality isn't great but artificial light and a non stop moving hamster don't mix!

random452.jpg

random455.jpg

random461.jpg

random469.jpg

random472.jpg

random474.jpg

Awwwwwww :love:

Maybe he has eyesight problems as he's a REW ? That would make him extra nervous.

Mind you, Freckle was a screamer when I first adopted her. She is now a very friendly and confident Hammy :)

Awwwwwww :love:

Maybe he has eyesight problems as he's a REW ? That would make him extra nervous.

Mind you, Freckle was a screamer when I first adopted her. She is now a very friendly and confident Hammy :)

Yeah i thought that too Jane. Would make him much more on edge and defensive so could be! Also he's worse when you put the light on. I put a lamp on beside the cage and just with the light and the glove resting on the cage set him off.

Does he have red eyes? I thought REW was red eyes? Looks like black to me?:S

He is very cute, looks a lot like my 'bridge' hamster Jeremy (RIP Jeremy) :(

Does he have red eyes? I thought REW was red eyes? Looks like black to me?:S

He is very cute, looks a lot like my 'bridge' hamster Jeremy (RIP Jeremy) :(

Yes he does have red eyes. It's just the rubbish artificial light but they are defintatley red :wave:

Back