• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Twilighters

Mrs Cullen

Alpha Buck
I would love to see photos of your animal children named after Twilight characters:love: It looks like there our a few of us Vampire and werewolf girlies out in the RU world.:wave:

:wave:

bella:

010-15.jpg

jasper:

006-16.jpg

:D im completely team edward much to my hubbys disgust, i fought so hard to call jasper edward but he was having none of it. as it is he calls him 'mr fluffs' :roll:

:D im completely team edward much to my hubbys disgust, i fought so hard to call jasper edward but he was having none of it. as it is he calls him 'mr fluffs' :roll:

My Hubby calls Twilight " Twiglet" as in the snack. Ha Ha Very funny:lol::roll:

I am Team Edward by the way:thumb::D But I felt that Jacob looked more like Jacob as a wolf. He's not got that Dark Vampire look, that I would like for a Edward bunny.

She was a beautiful gentle piggy but cheeky with it. She was so brave and such an explorer i really miss her :(

She was a beautiful gentle piggy but cheeky with it. She was so brave and such an explorer i really miss her :(

I had a Piggy called Lucy as a child who looked similar to Bella. I do love Giny winys. i love the fact they talk to you. It's so sweet. :) My hubby would like some piggys. But I was told that bun's can bully them, How did yours/ do yours get on?

Back