• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big & Beige Gardening today...

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
with their grandma

BBGardening1.jpg

BBGardening2.jpg

BBGardening3.jpg

Bunnies are so nosey they have to be involved in everything :lol:

Grandma was so impressed at 'in time' - I just call them and they run into the condo run and let me close the door - that she made me give them foodie treats. I explained that they always do that. Well trained bless em :D

Grandma was so impressed at 'in time' - I just call them and they run into the condo run and let me close the door - that she made me give them foodie treats. I explained that they always do that. Well trained bless em :D

Er, so what's the secret! :shock: Spenser doesn't get to freerange at all. It's bad enough trying to catch him in our conservatory, which measures about 8x10 feet.

Big and Beige are so SPECIAL ... we don't see enough of them. :love:

Awwww bless 'em! :love: xx

Looks like they were thoroughly enjoying themselves lol! :D

I did some gardening myself today - spent about 3 1/2 hours in it and then wondered what I'd done! Must have done something though 'cos my Green Bin is full for the wheeliebin men tomorrow! Jack and Hollie were binkying round the yard like maniacs. :p

*Waves to Grandma* :wave:

I love these 2! What a lovely life they have as well.
(Except for those pesky foster babies of course!)

:love::love::love:

Alfie and Bubbles usually lurk behind me (like in the first photo you posted) so that I don't know they're there, step back and fall over them. :roll: :lol:

Er, so what's the secret! :shock: Spenser doesn't get to freerange at all. It's bad enough trying to catch him in our conservatory, which measures about 8x10 feet.

Big and Beige are so SPECIAL ... we don't see enough of them. :love:

Well there condo has always opened up onto the garden so they go in and out of it themselves when they are free ranging anyway. I think I started off by getting them in at food time and now they just do it. Very, occasionally Beige will decide he wants a game and I have to chase him once around the garden and he does a binky to show how clever he is then goes in. Just one of his little quirks :lol:

Treacle and Snow's shed opens up on to the garden too and they go in and out at will. More often than not with those two I just wait until they have gone in before closing them up and getting the other bunnies out. I also find that because my lot are so nosey I am not allowed in a condo or a shed with out everybun coming back in to see what I am doing in there.

I have to carry the bottom shed/condo bunnies to and from the free ranging part though. Bamber just lets me pick him up, Maisie sometimes lets me pick her up on other occassions I have to get her into a run like a sheeop dog before getting her. The same goes for Oxo, Pippin and Blossom. Lavender sometimes has to be rugby tackled :lol:.

I am pretty sure that if all the accomodation opened up on to the free range area that they would all just go back in as then the bottom shed/condo bunnies are out during cleaning they just go back in themselves but I usually feed after cleaning so maybe that's why.

Back