• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What Toys?

Toilet roll tubes, stuffed with veg and hay. Lots of fun! for a few minutes :lol:
plastic bunny ball.
Tubes for them to run through.
Shoe box
At this moment in time it seems the Fav toy is the new Poo tray:roll:

Last edited:
A few willow things like balls, chew rings, mats, baskets, nest etc. Plastic baby stacking cups. A gnaw stone, digging box, cuddly toy. Wooden rattle, loofa balls, cardboard toilet roll inners, you can get creative with the scissors, it makes them more interesting. I also have fabric connecting tunnels in the lounge and a phone book. Think that's about it! :lol:

These aren't all given at the same time though, I swap them round every now and then.

Mine have willow balls/rings all the time usually, then cardboard boxes, toilet rolls stuffed with hay, tunnels, things to sit on and paper bags with a couple of pellets and hay in go down well too.

Mine love a box with hay in it and pellets and bits of veggies mixed through it. They also love an upside down box to sit on.

Willow toys :) I realistically need 1 everyday! My bunnies love them that much, they don't even leave the broken down sticks. It all gets devoured! Willow willow Willow!

Also try putting hay in their hay rack with herbs stashed in the middle. They go mad at the hay because they smell the tastey herbs :)

Back