• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lion lop babies introductions... any ideas for names?

Louise G

Warren Scout
I am reposting the introductions from the middle of the old thread because they were hard to find. So here they are again...

I have taken more pics of the babies for the people who pmd me wanting to know a bit more. They are 8 weeks old tomorrow. Four girls, one boy. I have used their nicknames (not proper names just what we call them to tell them apart)

First of all is the only boy.. Charlie

He is quite small, double maned and orange. Incredibly cheeky he is into everything. Very cheeky and when hes out playing, if you sit/lie on the floor, he has to be on you! A complete daddys boy he is always following his dad around and sitting as close as he can to him or climbing all over him.

pics...

charliem7.jpg

charliem6.jpg

charliem8.jpg

charliem9.jpg

charliem10.jpg:

charliem5.jpg

charliem4.jpg

charliem3.jpg

charliem2.jpg

charliem.jpg

Last edited:
Dotty

Female, single maned orange lion lop with a white splodge or dot on her forehead. The most confident of the girls, dotty is always exploring, especially when food might be on offer. Like all the babies she is great to pick up and handle and never scratches or bites. She will happily sleep on your lap. She is always playing with what ever she can find and is never far from her partner in crime, sister 'Spot'.

dottyd2.jpg

dottyf12.jpg

dottyf13.jpg

dottyf3.jpg

dottyf4.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Spot

Double maned orange female lion lop with a white spot on her head. Very cheeky and loves to throw toys around. Wont sit still when you first let her out because she wants to binky but loves nothing more than lying flat out on your knee and getting lots of strokes. She had only just come out and was first having her photoshoot so the pics dont do her justice as she didnt want to sit still. Very pretty little girl.

spotf6.jpg

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums... bunnies March 11/Lionlops 8 weeks/spotf2.jpg

spotf.jpg

spotf3.jpg

spotf4.jpg

spotf5.jpg

spotf6.jpg

spotf7.jpg

Last edited:
Sandy

Single maned 'sandy coloured' female. Has a very thick white undercoat like her mum and her mane has begun to turn white now also. She almost has a white halo round her head. Her eyes are greyish blue but much darker than her mums. She is the most relaxed female and loves nothing more than to sit at her food bowl alongside mum. She is again a dream to hold and cuddle and although shy at first, once she is comfortable she doesnt want to move (as you can see by her pics)

sandyf14.jpg

Sandyf.jpg

sandyf2.jpg:

sandyf3.jpg

sandyf4.jpg

sandyf5.jpg

sandyf6.jpg

sandyf7.jpg

sandyf8.jpg

sandyf9.jpg

sandyf10.jpg

sandyf11.jpg

sandyf12.jpg

Runty

Teddy double maned female. The smallest of the litter by far. Runty can usually be seen non stop binkying. She is the cutest sight as she just looks like a ball of fluff and I am forever scraping her fur away from her eyes. Never ever scampers away( perhaps because she cant see that well because of her fluff) and loves attention. Extremely cute but looks like shes part of a diferent litter despite her orangeness. She has one white paw and small floppy loppy ears :love:

runtyf5.jpg

runtyf4.jpg

runtyf3.jpg

runtyf2.jpg

runtyf1.jpg

runtyf6.jpg

runtyf7.jpg

runtyf8.jpg

runtyf9.jpg

runtyf10.jpg

runtyf11.jpg

They are all so, so so beautiful :love::love::love: Great photos and I love the little descriptions of their characters to go with the pics :love:

Thankyou. They have had a lovely day binkying around their run, jumping over eachother leapfrog style and snoozing in the sunshine. I am looking for amazing homes for two.... originally it was 5 but my mum has agreed to neuter/spay and keep three :D

I'll let you into a little secret though... I want to keep them all shhh :D

:wave: Aaaah - are you keeping runty? almost toooooo cute!! :love: :love: (if only I didn't already have 8 buns and a house like a building site!) :lol:

aww, you could keep them all as a little family!! start crying to your mum! :lol:

they are so cute and fluffy! :love:

:love::love::love: they are lovely, i love runty :love:

who you keeping, even though you want to keep them all :lol:

Well since my mum pays for them...and spends a lot of time helping clean/feed them etc, I let her choose. So far she has chosen:

Runty (now called Feebee)- because she is so cute and funny..like a feather duster with legs and has an adorable personality. I wanted to call her a cuter name like Dolly or something but we never agree on names.

Charlie- who hasnt got a new name, any ideas? Because he is the only boy and very cheeky.

and the third rabbit will be either Sandy Dotty or Spot but I have no idea which beacause its too hard to decide. My mum decided to stretch the two for three when she realised that one of our rescue buns, Lizzie is ten and her second husband, another rescue is only two so 'we will eventually need another wife for him'. :lol:

:wave: Aaaah - are you keeping runty? almost toooooo cute!! :love: :love: (if only I didn't already have 8 buns and a house like a building site!) :lol:

Haha I know, our garden is terrible for people but a bunny paradise, holes everywhere and bunny proofed. Im trying to regrow the grass one fenced of section at a time. I am a bunny addict though, its my own fault :)

aww, you could keep them all as a little family!! start crying to your mum! :lol:

they are so cute and fluffy! :love:

They do make such an amzing family at the moment...but I will have to separate the lil boy soon as hes already shown signs of trying to hump his sisters :shock: The girls get on perfectly too but once the hormones set in that might change. Id like to keep the girls with mum and dad and reintroduce the boy when hes been neutered and try and have them as a group but Im not sure if it will work :?

I've advertised the girls online now :( I've put 20 each but cheaper for a pair so to hopefully put people off. I also wrote they need a lot of attention and grooming. Are not suitable for breeding but would make great loving pets, can live up to 12 years, need company and need neutering/spaying which costs 50-70 pounds per bunny. Anyone would think I'm trying to put people off :lol:

I've advertised the girls online now :( I've put 20 each but cheaper for a pair so to hopefully put people off. I also wrote they need a lot of attention and grooming. Are not suitable for breeding but would make great loving pets, can live up to 12 years, need company and need neutering/spaying which costs 50-70 pounds per bunny. Anyone would think I'm trying to put people off :lol:

I think you should say you want them to sign a contract to say they will neuter, or ask for £60 and you'll get them neutered when theyre older. Also say you will be doing a home check and require a minimum accomodation size. I did that with treacle and the person who took her made a £50 donation to bunny burrows as I had already has her spayed. She went to live with another bunny and they had a shed with attached run.

I think you should say you want them to sign a contract to say they will neuter, or ask for £60 and you'll get them neutered when theyre older. Also say you will be doing a home check and require a minimum accomodation size. I did that with treacle and the person who took her made a £50 donation to bunny burrows as I had already has her spayed. She went to live with another bunny and they had a shed with attached run.

Oh that's amazing, what a good idea. Yes I shall definitely do that. I am also going to say that if they ever have a change in circumstances and want to rehome the buns, I will take them and they have to contact me first. Just hope I can find a lovely person who will do all this and take two.

Back