• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yay! My hutch is ordered!

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
Not payed for it yet but have just clicked buy it now on eBay. :mrgreen:
I'm just waiting for him to send me an invoice with delivery and it should be here next week or the week after. £150 for the hutch and £40 for delivery and setting it up.

I'm so excited and the guy was brilliant. I've pretty much designed it all myself with help from the lovely people here and he's probably got the best rabbit hutch on eBay.

Linky if you want to have a look. There's not picture, just my design as he hasn't made it yet.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320667963416

I will review it fully when it arrives and pass on my opinions. And lots of pictures. :mrgreen:

Looks good, I would just check the stain is animal friendly and also if the roof slopes back, will the 2' hight at the lowest point or the highest point? Good price too!

Looks good, I would just check the stain is animal friendly and also if the roof slopes back, will the 2' hight at the lowest point or the highest point? Good price too!

Ooh, good point. Thanks. I've been emailing him all week and rang him today, can't believe I forgot that.

Ooo, looks lovely, I bet you can't wait for it to come!:D

I told my mum that I was getting tax back and that I was getting the hutch with the money and how nice it was to finally be able to buy something for myself. Obviously I class the hutch as buying something for myself but I got some funny looks on the bus. :lol:

I am I little excited, yes. :mrgreen:

Lovely that's a fantastic size hutch. I think 6x4 is an ideal size hutch for a bunny too, but it would be difficult to reach to the back. If there was some way of doing one that would be easy to clean i'd probably get one designed at that price !! well done xx

Lovely that's a fantastic size hutch. I think 6x4 is an ideal size hutch for a bunny too, but it would be difficult to reach to the back. If there was some way of doing one that would be easy to clean i'd probably get one designed at that price !! well done xx

I had to design it carefully top fit in my very narrow yard and for Grim's health. If I had a garden I would have a shed. :)

Back