• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay in Norfolk

meadowsweet

Mama Doe
Does anyone know of somewhere I can get some decent bales of hay in Norfolk?
The last bale I bought is awful, very brown and dry,the rabbits are hardly eating it so having to find others things to suppliment for it.
Thanks.:wave:

Me too! I've been looking for farm shops near Yarmouth but haven't really found anything.

PLG nr Taverham Garden Centre have the best bales I have found - they are lovely and green! They ran out before Christmas but they may have some more now.

Mine love the ones from Kens Corn Stores at Taverham Garden centre. It's £7 per bale. Mine prefer it to any of the stuff from Hayexperts.com :lol:

Where abouts are you willing to go within Norfolk? I know theres a guy near Diss that did have bales that were rather nice looking, but that was back before christmas and obviously quite far from a lot of Norfolk.

Yeah ive been getting mine from Hay for pets - thats nice quality and doesnt leave a pile of hay in your boot :lol:

Back