• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh Vibes please for Rosie/ UD p.22 Vet says she is ok, she came home bleeding.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Mike has just rushed her to the vet's she has been very quiet this morning and we thought she may have had tummy ache and gave her some meds and a little pineapple juice but she has got worse and seem's very uncomfortable I have just been watching her and I've a feeling she could have a bladder stone as she is pushing her bottom right up into the corner which isn't a good sign hope I'm wrong. I'm so worried. :cry:

Please can I have Vibes for Rosie Please.

Thank you
Maysie
x

Last edited:
hope she's o.k. My bunny Izzy had the exact same symptoms and was in a lot of pain...she had cystitus. Gave her baytril and metacam and she was well again in a few days. She does have bladder sludge which i am trying to sort out,
sending lots of vibes xx

Sending lots of vibes for Rosie, hope its something they can sort out easily and quickly! Hugs to you and Mike too! x

hope she's o.k. My bunny Izzy had the exact same symptoms and was in a lot of pain...she had cystitus. Gave her baytril and metacam and she was well again in a few days. She does have bladder sludge which i am trying to sort out,
sending lots of vibes xx

It could very well be Cystitis now I think of it :roll:

Oh no! sending masses of vibes and prayers for Rosie and special hugs for you and Mike, keep us posted xx

Aw no! :(

Sending tons and tons of vibes for Rosie xxx

Come on sweetheart - you have to fight and get better for mummeh and daddi!!

Back