• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not rabbits - but I miss my horse. Meet Governor...

UrbanBunny

Warren Scout
This is Governor, he's an 11 year old Dutch Warmblood. I bought him when he was 3.5 years old and heartbreakingly had to sell him almost exactly one year ago. I couldn't do him justice, give him the time and attention he deserved and attend uni in London at the same time.

He's with a lovely young owner now and they are doing fabulously together, I feel very lucky to have found him such a nice new home and keep him in the same county so I can go and see him occasionally.

But I do still miss him very much, particularly on bright sunny spring days like today, when I'm stuck in smelly, noisy east London. So please excuse me while I reminisce...:love::love:

22dx7k.jpg

2vjbiwk.jpg

zldytl.jpg

noadra.jpg

nqztht.jpg

2il075i.jpg

gorgeous!
I know exactly how you feel, I had to sell my horse after the children came along as I couldn't afford him any more :(

Back