• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've just insured Binky and Shadow....

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
:shock::shock::shock:

Ok, so 'they are definitely not staying'

... '6 is definitely my limit so they won't be staying'

:? :oops::oops::oops::oops:

So, hands up whose been taking bets on the outcome then ?

:oops::oops::oops:

gorgeous:love:
thats one tasty stick mummy!:lol:

sulking now. i want a big loppy eared bunny:( think anyone would part ex one for an eric;)

gorgeous:love:
thats one tasty stick mummy!:lol:

sulking now. i want a big loppy eared bunny:( think anyone would part ex one for an eric;)

There is no way you would swap Eric for anything or any bunny.

There is something very special about the way these to share, they are so funny. :love::love::love:

aaawwwww! Bless them! I am glad you decided to keep them, they look like 2 cheeky characters and it seems like they will bring you a lot of smiles and laughs! :love::love::love:

aaawwwww! Bless them! I am glad you decided to keep them, they look like 2 cheeky characters and it seems like they will bring you a lot of smiles and laughs! :love::love::love:

Thanks. Yes, they are very entertaining, especially when they are pushing their faces against the mesh to get to the treats :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Back