• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

grahaml look at my avitar

ebonys mum

Alpha Buck
the bunny you talked about a while ago was still in the garden centre on saturday so today i went to buy it but it was sold yesterday:( but do you remember the rex? he's now called angus and lives with us ebony had love at first sight :love: he is so gorgeous so thanks to you angus has a forever home

:shock:

You mean the one with the torn ear had been sold? I'm glad he found a home and hope its a good one.

Yeah i remember seeing the rex when we were there last weekend. :love:

Do you have any bigger pics of him? :D

mcbunny002.jpg

he's been their since october just befor the other bunny you had the pic of two cages along i haven't seen a post about cadburys:oops:

Ah, i never normally walk past the glass cages there, as i normally get too upset/angry - but i saw the grey lionhead from where the hay is, just round the corner.

Ah, i never normally walk past the glass cages there, as i normally get too upset/angry - but i saw the grey lionhead from where the hay is, just round the corner.

i hope he has a lovely home we were their on saturday i wanted to rescue them all there was only one left to sale but two is my financial limit:(

They had english lops in Cadbury not so long ago. Made me really sad. They did have the sense to put a really high price tag on them though so hopefully whoever bought them didn't do so on impulse.

I actually have two bunnies from Cadbury. Although some of the hutches they sell are way too small some of the staff members seemed quite knowledgeable with their advice given.

They had english lops in Cadbury not so long ago. Made me really sad. They did have the sense to put a really high price tag on them though so hopefully whoever bought them didn't do so on impulse.

I actually have two bunnies from Cadbury. Although some of the hutches they sell are way too small some of the staff members seemed quite knowledgeable with their advice given.

Biscuit came from Cadbury :wave:

His 4ft hutch (which i no longer have, it was taken to pieces and dumped) came from there also. OH always wants to look at the bunnies, i always feel horrible doing so, but do it for her.

The lady who 'boxed up' Biscuit for me, told me he was 'able to make babies almost straight away and it would be really easy to get babies from him with another girl rabbit and sell them on!'

:roll:

The lady who 'boxed up' Biscuit for me, told me he was 'able to make babies almost straight away and it would be really easy to get babies from him with another girl rabbit and sell them on!'

:shock::shock::shock:

Ok not all the staff are knowledgeable!

When I got comet the girl made sure I was keeping him indoors until it was warmer as he didn't have a winter coat. She also told a mum who wanted one of the other nethies for her little girl that as a small breed they are quite nervous and that although the mother would be the primary carer perhaps a more laid back breed like a dwarf lop would tolerate supervised interaction with her little girl better.

Back