• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 or not 3??

angieb

Mama Doe
i have been to see about volenteering at the local RSPCA today as my youngest son is staring school soon and i will be bored. i dont just want to get a job for the sake of it and ive always wanted to work somewhere like that.
anyway while i was there i had a look at the buns they had. :)
at the moment i have 2 lazy lops. they have a huge enclosure but dont really use it all and are happy to just sleep! :roll:
a while ago i had a trio and little miffy who sadly is now at the bridge seemed to keep them moving as they followed her and she was much more active. (if you get what i mean?)
i am undecided on whether to get another to see if i can get them moving and active again?
they have a lovely duch bun on his own as they have no girls to pair him with at the moment. my 2 are a girl and a boy.
i was just wondering what you all think........

Its risky. I would only suggest trying it if you could cope (accommodation wise) with the girls divorcing and not rebonding.

i am so indecisive! (sp) :roll:
thats what i am worried about,,even tho thier boy/girl and not 2 girls.:) the bond they have is v. good but they are so lazy! :lol:
they have said if i decide on another then to take them to the branch and try them all together.
i just wish i could click my fingers! :lol:

Back