• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My last ride :(

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
29 weeks and 3 days pregnant yesturday, not getting on Winston again until baby is here :(

P1000426copy.jpg

P1000428copy.jpg

Oh and one of dad and my brother's new jackets :)
P1000421copy.jpg

Im sure Winston has been taking good care of you :) :love:

I love your dad & bros new jackets! Very swish! :D

awwww a slight downside to having a bump huh :( but how do you not look preggers :shock:

is Winston yours? or will he have other peeps ride him so he don't miss your special time together too much?

your still riding?:shock: i didnt even dare go near a horse whilst pregnant with others.hes a beautiful lad :love: must admit you hide your bump well :)

He looks like he has leg warmers on! :love::lol:

:lol: Thats why we have to clip him a couple of times over the winter, its the pony in him, he gets a really thick coat!! Hopefully his summer coat will come through now, going to go up regulary and groom him still :)

awwww a slight downside to having a bump huh :( but how do you not look preggers :shock:

is Winston yours? or will he have other peeps ride him so he don't miss your special time together too much?

No I couldnt afford my own especially now, i ride him for a lady in burely have done for about 6 years now so she'll keep him going but i'll still go up to the yard and make him look pretty :D may take him for a drive, he enjoys his harness work too.

your still riding?:shock: i didnt even dare go near a horse whilst pregnant with others.hes a beautiful lad :love: must admit you hide your bump well :)

Yes im only stopping to keep my mum happy! He's a very good boy with me, he's cheeky but would never do anything nasty. :)

Winston is lovely, is he Welsh?

Best wishes for the rest of your pregnancy (you don't look at all pregnant!!) and hope you're back in the saddle soon after baby arrives.

great photos dont worry it wont be long till your riding again wow 29 weeks i had jazzy at 26 weeks so you have beat me lol

He is lovely. I stopped riding at 6 months because my bump kept hitting the saddle! Wasn't going out on fast hacks though but enjoying some quiet schooling. I swear his walk and trot improved leaps and bounds over the last few weeks :lol:

Winston is lovely, is he Welsh?

Best wishes for the rest of your pregnancy (you don't look at all pregnant!!) and hope you're back in the saddle soon after baby arrives.

Thank you, his sire was thoroughbred and his dam was welshxnew forest :) he rides like a big pony which is what I like, he's 15'3 :)

He is lovely. I stopped riding at 6 months because my bump kept hitting the saddle! Wasn't going out on fast hacks though but enjoying some quiet schooling. I swear his walk and trot improved leaps and bounds over the last few weeks :lol:

Oh my bumps not big enough for that but I don't want to worry mum anymore so promised her I'd give up now until he's born x

Back