• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many colours????

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
I knew it happened with ferrets, but with rabbits?? I got BB at 9 weeks old.He was a beautiful faun colour.
Hes now 2 years old.Hes gone brown and grey but now hes the most gorgous silver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Discuss!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

Delilah went from this...
SL378054.jpg

to this:shock:...
SAM_8406.jpg

Shes now going silver on her hind legs:? :lol:

My Skippy bunny, started as a golden colour, with a black nose, she is now totally dark brown and even looks like she could be going a more black colour now lol, she is 6 though, so has took a few years for her to totally change

Eddie changes with every moult.

Sometimes he's mostly light fawn with dark speckles, but right now he's so dark on his bum and ears! :shock: always changing colour!

Peanut and Roo were both, i like to call it a 'strawberry blonde' colour when they were babies. Peanut hasn't changed much, just a slughtly darker orange and white but Roo seems to be getting darker brown/black fur especially near his tail. He's still loosing his baby fur so I'm not sure what colour he will end up.

Hermione changed dramatically when I got her too. She was a gorgeous black when I got her, but changed to a beautiful dark steel over time. It was just a shame I didn't own her long enough to see her change fully to her adult coat.

The day I bought her home, (she must have only been about 5 weeks old when I was told she was 8 weeks, she was tiny)
hermione.jpg

And her as a teenager, around 12 months old.
IMG_3966.jpg

Max is almost completely white in winter; nose, tails and ears (very pale grey) but come summer almost black they so dark grey.
:shock:

It's funny mid season as he has grey ears with white spots as he's transforming :lol:, every year without fail. I adopted him as a pure white REW; he had other ideas. I love him so much :love:

Back