• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love living here! (hay related)

FudgeTort

Wise Old Thumper
I am just a two minute drive away from lovely, fresh, green bales of farm hay, for only £3!

Best thing is, since they have been having a shortage this winter, they have been selling it to regulars only, which thankfully, includes me and my well known rabbits!

Lucky you, and lucky buns. I think Spenser was on farm hay before he came to me, which might be one of the reasons he is so hard to please. :roll:

This is definitely the best hay ive ever given them, they have had DFH which they liked, but this stuff, they go mad for!

I just realised how lucky I was, when I realised my hay supply was running low, so all I had to do was drive just outside the village and thats me sorted for hay for another month.

Nothing nicer than a bale of lovely hay. £3 is a nice price given the huge shortage last year and then this year being suboptimal. We only just have enough to last all our horses and a few for the pets til we harvest again. Thank goodness we have our own though, I wouldnt fit a bale in my car!

Hay In Norfolk Area

does anyone know of any decent hay you can buy by the bale here in Norfolk?
The last one I got from my usual source is not good, very brown and dry, rabbits are not eating it with any great speed so having to suppliment it with other things.Thanks.:wave:

does anyone know of any decent hay you can buy by the bale here in Norfolk?
The last one I got from my usual source is not good, very brown and dry, rabbits are not eating it with any great speed so having to suppliment it with other things.Thanks.:wave:

You might be better off doing a search for threads recommending places near you, or start your own thread if you dont find anything. :wave:

Back