• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Fuzzy Photoshoot x♥x

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
For all the Fuzzy fans on Ru, i bring you... The Fuzzy Photoshoot!

Nom, Nom Nomm. Broccoli.
IMGP2416edit.jpg

IMGP2423edit.jpg

"Tunnel!"
IMGP2448edit.jpg

IMGP2449edit.jpg

Poses
IMGP2452edit.jpg

IMGP2457edit.jpg

IMGP2465edit.jpg

IMGP2467edit.jpg

IMGP2471edit.jpg

"I prays for Broccoli"
IMGP2482edit.jpg

IMGP2484edit.jpg

"I do have eyes! See!"
IMGP2487edit.jpg

IMGP2492edit1.jpg

Thank you for taking your time to look! :wave:

oh my god! how sweet is that little face :D
cuteness overload! :love:

Dont let that sweet face fool you :shock:
She is the boss of the group and knows how to put everyone in their place... including me :shock: :lol:

She had her groom this morning and was thumping and grunting at me :roll: :lol:
She always knows its coming :?

She can be sweet most of the time though ;) :love:

My god she is gorgeous:love:

How often and how long does it take to keep her so well groomed. She looks super:love:

Awww, she is lovely! My Brian is also a big brocolli fan.

My lot love Broccoli! So do i! :lol: :love:

My god she is gorgeous:love:

How often and how long does it take to keep her so well groomed. She looks super:love:

I try and groom her every-other day, as i know she doesnt like being picked up too often, unless its bad weather with wind/rain then i'll groom her that evening to make sure she doesnt develop mats.

It doesnt take long at all, about 5-10mins? Depends on how crazy her fur is looking :lol: And i just like brushing her :oops:

Shes becoming more confident with her grooming, she used to just sit still and not move, now she moves her head up and down and turns herself round :roll: not very helpful but im glad she is getting used to it :love:

When the weather warms up abit more she will have a trim :) to get all that fur out of her face/eyes :love:

She's so pretty!

I love fluffy buns. I have the Fat Fluff's calendar and the poster bun for March looks just like her!

xxx

:love::love::love:

She looks like a supermodel in some of those pics, with her side fringe blowing in the breeze. :love: :lol:

Today is such a lovely day! Full sunshine! Clear skies! :love:

I hope we continue to get lovely weather :D

But guess where the bunnies are? :roll: :lol:
Hiding somewhere in the garden, though i have seen them come out a couple of times to enjoy the sun :love:

Back