• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

he was nice ... for a little while lol

shadow05

Mama Doe
i let scooter out last night after him not being out the night before and i sat on bed with him and he went for a run around and just generally investigating things finally he came back to me and i was expecting him to be angry for not letting him out night before but he wasnt he just wanted a fuss anyways he laid down for once which is really unusal for him and he did his first tooth purr. i was quite happy about that. when i stopped he got up and jumped on my chest nodge my hand when i didnt pet him he thumped on my chest, which did hurt but im alright. evcentually he went back to being a little terror and i soon put him back in for the night. :D:D:lol:

Rabbits don't live in the past or future in the same way we do, so he wouldn't be worried about the past with regards to you not letting him out. He was concerned only with whatever was going on at that time, which was that you and he were having a good time together :)

Glad you both enjoyed it.

srry i havent comented in a while, been very busy with collage stuff atm. ill be glad when im finished really, scooter been having less time out these past couple of days :(. i end up falling asleep :oops:

srry i havent comented in a while, been very busy with collage stuff atm. ill be glad when im finished really, scooter been having less time out these past couple of days :(. i end up falling asleep :oops:

I hope you do well at college but, don't neglect Scooter or he'll get sad and depressed, even an hour everyday is better than nothing, get him some nice treats to make up for it, some nice herbs, they are on roll back in Asda atm :wave:

I hope you do well at college but, don't neglect Scooter or he'll get sad and depressed, even an hour everyday is better than nothing, get him some nice treats to make up for it, some nice herbs, they are on roll back in Asda atm :wave:

i havent got any money at the moment and wont have any until next week but i have some treats in at the moment which i have sort of spoiled him with i give them him when hes being good. i dont think ill be able to let him out tonight im still working :(. but ill spend some time with him in his cage and give him loads of fussing.

just so u know i do feel bad about this. i always feel really bad but i cant help it at all. ill just be glad when ive finished college and start working at least ill get more time to myself and to spend with my animals.

scooter been having less time out these past couple of days
You need to let him out and spend quality time with him regardless of how tired you are.:?

scooter been having less time out these past couple of days
You need to let him out and spend quality time with him regardless of how tired you are.:?

i know but i cannot do it. i cant just skip out on sleep because my rabbit needs letting out, i will go and spend time with him in his cage but that is all i cant do. ill make it upto him another time. im not at collage on friday and i shud have a while to myself so i can let him out for a good long run then.

i already feel bad for it, i dont need to be feel worse hell be alright for one day he went out yesterday might not be for very long but at least he got out. he enjoyed himself either way.

i am srry but i know he needs letting out, i dont need people repeating it to me. i know its important.

Back