• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Un litter trained themselves

Any upset with their bond? A new bunny smell somewhere?

It could be territorial marking, where was it in the room? No other changes in behavior or health?

Or they could just be dirty little buns:lol:

I've just given up with litter trays for my 2 now. Although it doesn't really matter as their hutch is covered in megazorb & hay (which is why they probably think the whole thing is a litter tray :lol:)
in recent months they have dug all the megazorb out of the trays every ngiht, tried to throw them downstairs, and tipped them upside down.
So I've taken them out :roll:

less important as they are outdoor buns though

Buns 1
mommy 0

Majority of Peanuts poos go in the litter tray but she leaves others around it which I've always assumed was just territorial. Her face is so funny when I hoover them up, she's like, 'where are my poos gone! :( I'll have to do more now!' :lol:

Edit: I will add though that she didn't always do this, it just developed over time so I think it's her way of claiming that section of the lounge the longer she's been in it. She's now taken to sitting under my computer chair as well and yesterday spent most of the time trying to butt my feet out the way like I was invading her space, cheeky! She hasn't forced us of the sofa yet :lol:

Last edited:
Oo well weird as it is.. i cleaned up the poops this mornin and put fresh litter tray and that and not one poop out of place all day:? Must have just had a *strange* night lol:lol:

Back