• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newbie! - U/D pics of my bunnies included

AnnieElms

Mama Doe
Hi there,

Just wanted to introduce myself, as I'm new here (I've used the forum for advice for ages, and finally plucked up the courage to post!). I'm bunny-mum to two little scamps, Bunny (little Netherland Dwarf boy), and Poppy (lionhead girl). They are house rabbits. I'm also just about to start fostering for the RSPCA - got a huge hutch and run arriving this week, can't wait!

I'm in Godalming. Is anyone else from this area?

xxx

Last edited:
hello:D:wave:
glad you feel brave enough to post! i think many of us are like that at first:)

i'm not from surrey but i know a few members are.

Hiya!!!! Im originally from Surrey and my daughter still lives and works in the area!!!:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Thanks for all your messages. I love this forum, you are all so nice!

Been meaning to do this for a few days now, but here are some photos of my bunnies (I hope...not used photobucket before...):

Bunny (yes, that is his name...I couldn't think of the right name for him, so we called him Bunny for the first few days we had him, and it kind of stuck!)
bunny056.jpg

Poppy (Bunny's wife)
bunny055.jpg

Bella (stray who I am looking after)
bunny054.jpg

Love them all to bits :love::oops:

AE

What gorgeous buns! :shock::love: I bet ya a tenner you end up keeping Bella - aren't you tempted? :lol:

Hello

Welcome to RU...

If you need any assistance in using the forum please feel free to PM me or any of the buddies who's names show in green.

Sarah
xx

Back