• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunsk and Belle are let loose in the bedroom...

chul

Staff member
Hewwo Arrr Yew!

2011-03-06092416.jpg

Look at our mess!

2011-03-06092358.jpg

Hehe

2011-03-06092339.jpg

Flop
2011-03-06092311.jpg

2011-03-06092325.jpg

Sniff sniff
2011-03-06092304.jpg

Oh hi Belle

2011-03-06092255.jpg

2011-03-06092246.jpg

Hewwo R U! I iz Belle!

2011-03-06092222.jpg

2011-03-06092214.jpg

2011-03-06092135.jpg

I poopied everywheres! :mrgreen:

2011-03-06092135.jpg

After this.. Belle ripped up my bedroom carpet :shock::shock::shock:

Bunsk really is in love! I havent neutralised downstairs yet, so I let them out separate. Bunsk was first, he ran out of the crate, then stopped, turned round and went back for Belle. Then when he went back upstairs, he legged it back into the crate to see her!

:love: awwww!!
I chuckled at the carpet comment! They look so sweet and innocent then all of a sudden... hehe

I cried, it is a rented house and the corner is ripped to shreds :(

Biscuit has destroyed our stairs carpet. But i spoke to a friend, who has very similar carpets (you really cant tell the difference) and our stairs are done all really cheaply and badly, each stair is carpeted individually :lol: We just replaced the 3 stairs in question, no harm done :D

Biscuit has destroyed our stairs carpet. But i spoke to a friend, who has very similar carpets (you really cant tell the difference) and our stairs are done all really cheaply and badly, each stair is carpeted individually :lol: We just replaced the 3 stairs in question, no harm done :D
Ours in a large bedroom. Our landlord did say he might get us new carpet anyway, but if not I'm stuck.

Now I cant let them out in there overnight like they love, as I don't know how to stop her from doing it.

Ours in a large bedroom. Our landlord did say he might get us new carpet anyway, but if not I'm stuck.

Now I cant let them out in there overnight like they love, as I don't know how to stop her from doing it.

Having a digger, theres no way of truly stopping it, just distractions. Lots of lovely hay, a few interesting toys, and put down carpet tiles over corners where she likes to dig. You can get them really cheap at carpet stores as samples, or poundland do them, or if you want slightly more expensive/hardy ones, B&Q (which i have in our dog crate and on the base of the stairs).

:wave: She's just being natural :D:love:

Having a digger, theres no way of truly stopping it, just distractions. Lots of lovely hay, a few interesting toys, and put down carpet tiles over corners where she likes to dig. You can get them really cheap at carpet stores as samples, or poundland do them, or if you want slightly more expensive/hardy ones, B&Q (which i have in our dog crate and on the base of the stairs).

:wave: She's just being natural :D:love:

I know that, I don't blame her one bit!! I thought of a digging box too, but not sure how to set one up!

I will deffo get some carpet tiles and try that! :wave:

I know that, I don't blame her one bit!! I thought of a digging box too, but not sure how to set one up!

I will deffo get some carpet tiles and try that! :wave:

Digging box is soooooo easy, wish i'd done it before. Biscuit LOVES his.

Get a good sized cardboard box. Fill it with box packing (like the stuff you get from amazon) and/or shredded paper. Hide a few pellets in there randomly scattered about.

See My new thread in Stories & Photos for his boxness!

Digging box is soooooo easy, wish i'd done it before. Biscuit LOVES his.

Get a good sized cardboard box. Fill it with box packing (like the stuff you get from amazon) and/or shredded paper. Hide a few pellets in there randomly scattered about.

See My new thread in Stories & Photos for his boxness!

I cant watch videos at work but will look tonight!! I will get a box from work ready to try!! :D

Back