• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anything I need to know before my newly bonded bunnies come home?

I have cleaned everywhere twice, and polished and dusted everywhere too even the areas he hasnt been, sprayed febreeze all over the chairs, etc, is there anything else that I would be best doing before they come home?

What advice have you been given from the rescue or person bonding them?

To clean everywhere and try and make it look as different as possible for when they come home. I am getting a new rug tomorrow so that will have no smell of mylo on what so ever!

Brilliant.

You'll likely need to start with a small space and gradually increase it when you reach 48 hours with no issues in each space.

Brilliant.

You'll likely need to start with a small space and gradually increase it when you reach 48 hours with no issues in each space.

Yeah thats what i thought i would need to do, leave them in a small space and let them get used to being home. Luckily my husband is off the day after we get them back so he can keep an eye on them.

I am nervous but I am sure they will be fine if i keep a small space! Very excited, its going to look weird seeing mylo with a girlfriend :love:

Back