• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harry, my Other Three Legged Bunny

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
020-26.jpg

021-30.jpg

022-22.jpg

027-16.jpg

028-21.jpg

029-15.jpg

Hes a cutie , Does he have any differcultly hopping , I have one staying with her front left leg missing! she sometimes stumbles into trouble but is ok apart from the odd tumble.

Handsome Harry! :love: I get confused with you having a Hal and a Harry - too much Shakespeare as the bunies are not at all alike.

Hes a cutie , Does he have any differcultly hopping , I have one staying with her front left leg missing! she sometimes stumbles into trouble but is ok apart from the odd tumble.

No, not at all. It's his left hind leg that is missing but he can still jump up onto boxes etc and he is VERY fast !! :)

aww :love: What's his story? :)

He was part of a large Rescue Intake from an awful over-breeding situation. Whilst in a Foster Home he managed to sustain a compound fracture whilst doing a binky. So he had to have the leg amputated, pinning was not an option.
I watched my Vet perform the op', it took almost an hour which is a long time for a Rabbit to be under GA. The op' went well and Harry made a very rapid recovery. He came to me to convalesce and ended up staying !! :love:

He is bonded with Murphy

MurphyandHarry.jpg

Last edited:
Back