• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can anyone reassure me? Update 13/03

skgreene

Warren Scout
im worried about harry me and my partner moved house at xmas, so have settled down now and i though harry would be alot happier as he can have move free time (out of his cage) about 8 plus hours a day but lately (last month or so) he been very quite.
he went vets on wed for a check up and jabs everything fine still eating, pooing normally, teeth fine etc etc. but he seem to just want to be in this cage unless we physically move him out of his cage and then he seem to play and run round like a nutter. Could he be lonley? If so how can i talk to my partner as he has said no to another rabbit as he thinks of extra costs and time to look after another. I only want whats best for him

Last edited:
He could possibly be lonely and/or bored.

Equally, he may have something else going on that could cause him to act this way. Getting a vet check was the right thing to do. I would also be thinking of something more serious going on. Although, loneliness and boredom is probably more likely.

thanks sky-o i keep trying new toy ideas and trying to get him outdoor supervised but it still cold here atm, and he's not over keen on boxs and tubes. I'll try talking to my partner again and make some new toys i think

Back