• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

casper cuddles

beccimarie

Mama Doe
iv put these on caspers thread aswell but i thought they would be better here :D (one of the pictures looks like im holding him with one hand, im not i have my other hand on his bum, just incase anyone thinks it looks awful :lol: )

IMG00073-20110306-1910.jpg

IMG00068-20110306-1909.jpg

IMG00069-20110306-1909.jpg

Bless him, precious little man.:love: Unfortunately it is many months since big Spenser honoured me with a cuddle. :roll:

Bless him, precious little man.:love: Unfortunately it is many months since big Spenser honoured me with a cuddle. :roll:

spenser sounds like a ground bunny like my poppy, she likes to be stroked but not picked up so i dont unless i have to and she comes over to me when she wants a stroke, but ever scince casper was put in my arms when his ex owner gave him to me he snuggled right in, he is a very cuddly bun, he somtimes climbs up my knee to get on my lap and watch tv with me in the conservatory :lol:

Back