• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Babies are at Alice's....

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
Took the Circus Trio to Alice's (Windwhistle) on Thursday to board until mid May.

I know she's going to take really good care of them, but I miss them already and my uni house will be so weird without them! :cry:

The shed I bought her was being built as we arrived, it looks ace and the shiplap was well worth it.

When I left Indi was staring down 3 geese that had "rudely" come in to investigate! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anyone going down there, please give them cuddles and noserubs from me, and take pictures! :wave::wave::wave:

Took the Circus Trio to Alice's (Windwhistle) on Thursday to board until mid May.

I know she's going to take really good care of them, but I miss them already and my uni house will be so weird without them! :cry:

The shed I bought her was being built as we arrived, it looks ace and the shiplap was well worth it.

When I left Indi was staring down 3 geese that had "rudely" come in to investigate! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anyone going down there, please give them cuddles and noserubs from me, and take pictures! :wave::wave::wave:

I'm going this Thursday to find a new husbun for Estelle.

If time allows I will give them a cuddle, noserubs and send them your love.

aww i bet they will enjoy a holidfay :D
Just wandering but why do you call them the circus :L ? :lol:

I wondered too! :oops:

I'm sure Alice will do a fantastic job and i am sure they'll be very happy on their jollidays!! :lol:

aww i bet they will enjoy a holidfay :D
Just wandering but why do you call them the circus :L ? :lol:

Becky86, who fostered the girls originally and bonded them with Kylo for me, christened them the circus buns or circus trio because she found them so entertaining! Mainly I think because they are constantly periscoping and will totter around on their back legs to get food off you! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Becky86, who fostered the girls originally and bonded them with Kylo for me, christened them the circus buns or circus trio because she found them so entertaining! Mainly I think because they are constantly periscoping and will totter around on their back legs to get food off you! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Awww sweet!! :love::love::love:

Umm, what rabbits are these Vikki? I cannot remember a trio of rexes arriving here;)

Seriously, the shed is in place and I will be moving them in tomorrow. They are such a happy little bunch, very grounded and confident.

I will take some pictures of them in their shed, need to sort out an attached run, but they may as well have the pleasure of the extra space before everything is completed.

They send their love and promise not to be good:love:

Oh my! I best hurry down there with my big-pocketed jacket like we agreed Vikki? :love:

I might pop down this week and take photos Alice :wave: its my bday tomorrow but I have some free time in the week :) x

Hey Grin, I think we owe it to Vikkivet to go over to Alice's and check up her trio.....what d'you reckon, me and you? :lol:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! There is a bun-napping afoot! Call Inspector Big and Sergeant Beige! They'll catch the culprits! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Alice, I'm sure they are having a great time and will love the shed. tell them mummy misses them xxxx

Awwwh!! I hope Alice enjoys having them as much as we did last year :) They had free range of our lounge most the time they were with us, and boy are they comical!! Dan (my husband) named them the circus trio as they were always periscoping for food, they will do anything for fenugreek crunchies :lol:

**plans a trip to Alice's** ;) ;)

Awwwh!! I hope Alice enjoys having them as much as we did last year :) They had free range of our lounge most the time they were with us, and boy are they comical!! Dan (my husband) named them the circus trio as they were always periscoping for food, they will do anything for fenugreek crunchies :lol:

**plans a trip to Alice's** ;) ;)

Im taking crunchies with me! ;)

Back