• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pussy Cat

wally4eva

Mama Doe
I'll start off with his story:
When I was younger I really wanted a pet but wasn't allowed one so my mum said just put a little bit of food out and a cat will come, then slowly we moved the plate closer and closer to the house and gained the cats trust. At that time he didn't have a home and was quite matted. After a few months one of my neighbors (who had other cats) took him in. They gave us permission to feed him a little bit of food when he came to visit:D He comes every few days:love:

He is called Arthur, but I don't think that suits him:? :p
He's gorgeous:love:
P1020028.jpg

Blurry face, because he won't stop moving, all he wants is strokes, he's so friendly now:love:
P1020029.jpg

Wanting to go inside:lol: (he's just allowed in our conservatory, because my mum is slightly allergic, and the door is left open so he leaves when he wants to:) In the summer we leave all the doors open and once I was in my bedroom upstairs and he just strode in like he owned the place:lol:)
P1020035.jpg

P1020038.jpg

P1020043.jpg

P1020045.jpg

P1020046.jpg

Soft paw:love:
P1020066.jpg

He's now gained my trust and even takes his little food from my hand:love:
P1020049.jpg

Back