• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where do your bunnies?

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
like to sit or sleep, mine have baskets won;t use them they prefer the pet mats or big pet fleece that i got cheap from a shop once which was meant for doggies, but they love it as its very comfy

if not there then locksley can often be found sat with me on the bed :lol:

bella has a mat just outside the door of her cage which she sits on alllllllllllllllll the time, you'd think she would want a bit more freedom :roll: jasper is always on the go and will flop where ever he eventually stops :lol:

Chloe likes to sleep on the sofa,
Jess and Otis like their litter tray filled with hay (the one with poop has magazorb!)
and finally, Sophie like to sleep under the bed in the spare room or under our bed!!

Why do they love their litter tray so much. I can offer them anything, but no it has to be the litter tray

Lola loves her litter tray too, SiDney preferred the mini sofa until we had to throw it as someone chewed all the cover off!! Now he just flops in the way to get revenge!!:lol::lol:

Under one of those plastic step stools

or between the panels of their pen, and the wall :roll:

or under a chair I have - you know those ones that are like half a sphere and go round and round? Usually right over one of the metal bars underneath - looks v uncomfortable!

Mine like sleeping stretched out in the middle of the shed on the hay. Sometimes when the weather is hot, Smokey sleeps on her back with her legs in the air, to freak mummy out:lol:!

Alfie and Bubbles usually sleep side by side squished together on top of a little plastic step stool. Alfie is usually sprawled flat out on his stomach with his chin resting over the edge while poor Bubbles is trying deperately not to fall off the side. :lol::lol:

If they are inside they like to snuggle into the litter trays :roll: :lol:

And if they are outside the girls like to sit under the covered up table and chairs on the decking,
Toffee sits in the same place... on the grass, i have actually had to put a little fence around it so he cant sit there anymore because he has made it into a muddy patch :( he now sits next to it :roll: :lol:
George can be found either under the table or chairs, sitting near the tunnel or inside :lol:

In the day, side by side, squished together on one of those dog fleecy blankets which is on top of a wooden box. At night they sleep on a different fleecy dog blanket in a cardboard box - their choice.:lol:

Back