• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess who has a hot date?

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
As alot of you already know, dear Ambrose passed away on Friday 25th February. He has left behind his lovely girlfriend, Estelle.

I have been concerned about her being on her own, and missing the company of a husbun.

Well, Alice from Windwhistle Warren has just been in touch, and this Thursday, 10th March, Estelle and I are off to see her and all being well..............Estelle will choose a new husbun.

Estelle does have a huge heart and deserves to find happiness once again.

Since being rescued, this will be her third husbun. The previous other two are now at Rainbow Bridge.

Please have your fingers, toes and paws crossed for a happy new bonding.

The first suitor we have in mind is a lovely lionhead called Frankie. I feel sure that he would fit in perfectly in our little family.

Obviously it is all down to who Estelle chooses.

Out of the sadness of losing Ambrose, a new needy bunny has the chance of a forever home.

xxxx

Aaah yes Dianne, and not just a forever home, an outstanding, wonderful home. How lucky will the chosen chap be:wave:

Oooooooh, it's you Alice. Yoo, hoo.

Estelle is just tucking into her tea, and will start polishing her whiskers afterwards. She wants to look her best for Auntie Alice and Frankie.

How lovely that you are back on the forum!!!!!!!

Yippee.

See you Thursday. So excited......

Back