• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

shopping!!!!!

shadow05

Mama Doe
i went out yesterday and bought some stuff to rabbit proff my room further. it was all really cheap only cost me about £4. i bought some cable ties, 2 cable tidys and in pound land they had some carpet tiles which look like they will be okay to use with scooter too.

gonna see if i can let him out, without the fear of being shocked or him being shocked which would be worser. :shock:

i hope he does too, i had to keep him locked up yesterday but hopefully he can have a good long run about today. :D

mm must visit ours again..i never sawe cable ties etc...but it was in mid goods shelving in process:lol:

if you go to a wilkinsons..they have cheap trunking for cables along a wall..just glue it on or use sticky pads......split cable loom doubled up helps...a bit:lol:

mm must visit ours again..i never sawe cable ties etc...but it was in mid goods shelving in process:lol:

if you go to a wilkinsons..they have cheap trunking for cables along a wall..just glue it on or use sticky pads......split cable loom doubled up helps...a bit:lol:

ill have to finsd some of them. hes taken a shine to the cfarpet tiles which are self adhesive h managed to pull one up yesterday. :shock: :roll:

Back