• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mischief, Tinkerbell, Jasper and Blossom today :)

It was a lovely day and the bunnies loved it outside. :D I was watching Blossom binky and it made me so happy because before she came to live with me she was stuck in a hutch in a cold, dark garage her whole life. She never came out and was trying to be "killed off". :( Now she loves her new life. I had to clean the deck and she was hopping around next to me and climbing onto the dust pan :roll: :lol:

Anyway here are some pics of the bunnies in their runs, sorry about the bad quality of some. :wave:

Firstly, the trio and the boys are so nosy! :lol:

DSCF1366.jpg

DSCF1367.jpg

DSCF1370.jpg

DSCF1372.jpg

DSCF1374.jpg

DSCF1387.jpg

I love this photo! :love:
DSCF1377.jpg

And one of Blossom :D
DSCF1381.jpg

And a few of my piggies :D
DSCF1385.jpg

DSCF1371.jpg

Ambitios, but good on you. :D It takes me all my time (often hours) to catch Spenser after his indoor time, but hopefully this will improve if he is de-plummed.

:lol: Awww :love: Well everyone is back in the shed now, trio running free, piggies having tea in their hutch but one bunny is inside with me, my little Blossom :love:

Back