• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

netting over the whole garden

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
right, we have a small garden but i'm already panicking about being outside all summer with the bunnies free range. they have to have the option to come in and out of the house as they want to.

so i need to try and make the garden safer.

i wonderd about putting an aviary up, but then i thought about higher fencing with netting over the top. they are always supervised so would netting be enough to stop a fox or cat from getting in before i have time to move them away and inside? they would nver be left outside unattended ever.

my issue is the neighbours. i can't see them being happy about an aviary and i also need to beable to put up parasols and a gazebo as we have the sun on the garden all day which is annoying.

just trying to get some ideas as when i'm outside i am constantly on guard and panicking.

when the camera is fixed i will post pics of the whole garden so people can offer ideas.

:wave:

Back